• Current Donation Goals

Leo91   

Agree Rob. Here's hoping. Some hope remains that we haven't officially unveiled it yet. 

Ham   
1 hour ago, Rob B said:

This is the one I’ve seen online which looks amazing. But on the basis that there is clearly a few versions knocking around, it makes me sceptical on whether it’s legit or not..

ECCE3588-F4E9-4C10-901B-DCD71BD5A958.jpeg

That's just a concept by a Chelsea fan. 

bert19   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

NIKE INDIA 

cfc.jpg

Jesus wept.  It's been made even worse after the rumours of that black kit that were going around.  Worst kit since that bogey green one in 10-11

EDIT: It's also got loads of royal blue on it.  Which makes it unsuitable for a load of away fixtures anyway doesn't it?  Could we wear that at Palace, Barca, Southampton, Ajax? Nope 

Edited by bert19

5 minutes ago, bert19 said:

Jesus wept.  It's been made even worse after the rumours of that black kit that were going around.  Worst kit since that bogey green one in 10-11

EDIT: It's also got loads of royal blue on it.  Which makes it unsuitable for a load of away fixtures anyway doesn't it?  Could we wear that at Palace, Barca, Southampton, Ajax? Nope 

Horrid and pointless , the perfect design . Not.

It's a shocking kit and it's even more shocking that the club gave this the thumbs up, surely they won't be selling many of these?

Even if it wasn't so similar to a Palace shirt, it's just plain ugly.

Edit. I don't think that Nike India screenshot is genuine - I've checked the Nike India site and it doesn't come up and the description says '1Colour' when clearly it isn't. It's an easy photoshop mockup to create.

Doesn't mean it still won't be our 3rd kit.

Edited by My Blood Is Blue

Ham   

I'm genuinely of the belief that the club might have pulled the Palace shirt at the last minute. There's no 3rd kit on the Nike or Chelsea sites despite that kit having been leaked many months ago. 

Or maybe just wishful thinking 😔

paulw66   
17 hours ago, bert19 said:

I presume if all else fails, we can wear the home kit at Ajax or Southampton!

bert19   
4 hours ago, paulw66 said:

I presume if all else fails, we can wear the home kit at Ajax or Southampton!

Well, quite.  Which sort of negates the need for more than one away kit anyway doesn't it? I could see the point in a yellow 3rd kit or even a navy or black one.  But red with royal blue? 

I'm just a bit fed up with all of these kits and how little thought process goes into what we wear and when we wear it.  We turn up in all blue away at Man City (who wear sky blue and their away kit at SB), but we wear an all-black away kit away at Ajax (who wear red and white home kit at SB). 

3 kits a year every year.  Plus the odd one-off special.  All seems a bit pointless.  Especially when we get a good kit and it gets worn four or five times only 

13 minutes ago, bert19 said:

Well, quite.  Which sort of negates the need for more than one away kit anyway doesn't it? I could see the point in a yellow 3rd kit or even a navy or black one.  But red with royal blue? 

I'm just a bit fed up with all of these kits and how little thought process goes into what we wear and when we wear it.  We turn up in all blue away at Man City (who wear sky blue and their away kit at SB), but we wear an all-black away kit away at Ajax (who wear red and white home kit at SB). 

3 kits a year every year.  Plus the odd one-off special.  All seems a bit pointless.  Especially when we get a good kit and it gets worn four or five times only 

Other than for "commercial reasons" (and I'm a little dubious about that when it comes to kits fans aren't keen on) I've never understood why teams don't play in their main colours in every game UNLESS there is a clash with the home team when playing away.