• Current Donation Goals

Glen   

Looks great. Wrong blue in the pic? A bit wimbledon like. Have you still got he away one so we can have a view of this?

Seb   

I like it, think it will take time getting used to it because of the change from our last 2 home kits.

quote:Originally posted by BlueBloodedChezz

Looking fantastic I must say (I assume it's picture and lighting quality making it seem so dark?)

Does this mean the mock-up of the away kit will turn out to be correct aswell...that's a woeful design in my opinion :(

id="quote">

id="quote">

Yes, the poor quality of the photo and the lighting make it seem darker than it actually is. It will be this shade: http://www.chelseamegastore.com/stores/che...home/tlm-a2.jpg

The away kit is not too bad - more of an actual silver with a blue tinge, than a normal light blue.

quote:Originally posted by talalkc

the one that had the sponsor in gold looked better I thought... but still fresh.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Ditto. The gold sponsor made it feel more balanced - like the silver sponsor on the black away kit.

Kal   

I really like it. I hated the mock-up and thought it looked pants, but when it's actually put to the shirt it looks much much nicer. Quality kit. Considering I liked the away kit mock-up I'm looking forward to seeing a photo of that one too. Cheers Chris, you've outdone yourself again.

quote:Originally posted by linton

Where did you get hold of that pic from, Chris?

id="quote">

id="quote">

Another forum I am part of. The photo was taken at Cobham when the kits were delivered.

quote:Originally posted by Matt Brand

Well done to Umbro on this extremely fine kit.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I'm rather underwhelmed, actually. It looks identical (apart from colouring) to the new Nottingham Forset kits: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/NFFC...30855592600.jpg

I had hoped Umbro and Chelsea would come up with something more unique for a centenary kit.