• Current Donation Goals

chara   
6 hours ago, bert19 said:

Yeh I saw that much.  I think he had 4-5 weeks off after his USA penalty, but looks like their National team are playing in another tournament now (or at least have fixtures).  Presumably the club told the US FA that there was no chance of him playing those. 

The Canada game was a dead rubber...both sides had "qualified" and as far as I can understand no faraway players were called up...I think the next round is in September and the away based players are expected to be called up....I don't really follow the game here as it annoys me to the extreme but cobbling together some bits and pieces I think I have got the story right,,,apologies if there are errors!

The MLS is stonger now than when I first arrived here but if I want to watch that level of football I can stream lower league UK stuff.......two old rivals down on their luck has far more appeal than two "new" manufactured clubs playing here with no real historic rivalry and with,,I suspect...many a speeded up preview of action...and of course here in Colorado the Arse connection at the Rapids means I will never go to a game here!...unless a Chelsea tour game!

Edited by chara

bert19   
20 hours ago, chara said:

The MLS is stonger now than when I first arrived here but if I want to watch that level of football I can stream lower league UK stuff.......two old rivals down on their luck has far more appeal than two "new" manufactured clubs playing here with no real historic rivalry and with,,I suspect...many a speeded up preview of action...and of course here in Colorado the Arse connection at the Rapids means I will never go to a game here!...unless a Chelsea tour game!

Recent events at Atlanta Utd's training ground seem quite interesting to be fair.  Heinze showing he's still as much of a scumbag as he was at Man Utd.  They seem quite an interesting club to follow. 

Inter Miami losing their sixth game in a row last night.  Who'd have thought Higuain up top and Phil Neville as manager would have been hugely underwhelming?  I must say though, David Beckham discovering Phil Neville is useless on his own dime (despite knowing him for 30 odd years) is quite funny 😄

• Haha 1

chara   
3 hours ago, bert19 said:

Recent events at Atlanta Utd's training ground seem quite interesting to be fair.  Heinze showing he's still as much of a scumbag as he was at Man Utd.  They seem quite an interesting club to follow. 

Inter Miami losing their sixth game in a row last night.  Who'd have thought Higuain up top and Phil Neville as manager would have been hugely underwhelming?  I must say though, David Beckham discovering Phil Neville is useless on his own dime (despite knowing him for 30 odd years) is quite funny 😄

Impressed that you have your finger on the pulse here as it were.....I sort of follow the tittletattle stuff and interested to a degree regarding older "name" players moving here.

Tim Howard was in Denver for a while and of course SFL was in NY for a while...very nearly went to the Rapids ground for a Representative game as SFL was slated to play but he pulled out and so did I !

Lot of hype and locally High School Soccer gets highlight coverage on the local network News programmes...astonishingly "awkward" and not up to most UK/Euro .junior school football in most cases.

The "system" with regional divisions and "playoffs" with no relegation and of course very little tribal rivalry doesn't help the development and "draft picks" at 22 or so misses the point!...things are changing slowly but I'd rather watch ..as I said....two old rivals in a lower UK division  than an MLS socalled "Top Game".

Proof of a new yellow away kit?

cfc yell.jpg

bert19   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

I’d say that looks fairly definitive, yep!

5 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

cfc yell.jpg

Is that the Dortmund Yellow and Black one that was going around? Personally, would've preferred yellow and blue (or green) but at least we'll have one kit that doesn't look like someone has gone on a LSD bender when designing. 

Edited by King Kante

Ham   
Just now, Mark Kelly said:

Here we go...

chilly.jpg

That kit wouldn't be a huge jump for Haaland 🤔

Ham   

Anyone else strangely loving this? (Comes with black shorts and socks). 

Screenshot_20210820-215018_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Ham