• Current Donation Goals

Just been on the Megastore site to Pre-Order and was slightly shocked to see the short sleeved shirt priced at £39.99. I thought there was an agreement a while back that all Umbro shirts would have a price limit of around £30?!?!?

Anyways, I was looking at shirt printing and badges etc, do you think they will automatically use the Champions badges as opposed to the normal Premeirship badges if I order them?

Cheers in advance

quote:Originally posted by flyinghigh

Thanks for the preview. I LOVE the centenary badge and am pleased the 'Fly Emirates' is history. The design is growing on me each time I look at it. Just one question: does the kit have a small collar as per the mock-up? I can't quite tell from the pic.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Yes.

If you order the badges, you can almost guarantee that the Champions badges will be used. If not, there might even be a choice of which badge you would like to have - but who would have the standard Premier League badge when we are the CHAMPIONS!?

jack99   

I could have sworn that the new kit has already been released and is shown in the CFC magazine for the month in review of May. ( In other qords just as Chelsea arrived in Suwon and the new kit was worn when Joe Cole socred in 1-0 victory)

Hopefully it will be cheap compared to Nike or adidas shirts as well, what after Umbro lost that court case for hiking up prices for their products, most notably England kits.

DP89   

Chris, two questions:

1. What site is it that you use and you got the pics from?

2. Is there are pic of the new away kit?

quote:Originally posted by jack99

I could have sworn that the new kit has already been released and is shown in the CFC magazine for the month in review of May. ( In other qords just as Chelsea arrived in Suwon and the new kit was worn when Joe Cole socred in 1-0 victory)

id="quote">

id="quote">

The kit that was in the CFC magazine is not the official kit release for the centenary season. The official release date is 4th August. The kit that you are talking about is just last seasons kit with the new sponsors and the new badge. See my link on the first page of this topic. It is available on eBay.

quote:Originally posted by Raymond Liu

Hopefully it will be cheap compared to Nike or adidas shirts as well, what after Umbro lost that court case for hiking up prices for their products, most notably England kits.

id="quote">

id="quote">

£39.99, or rather, £40 for the short sleeved shirt. Extortion.

quote:Originally posted by Daveff89

Chris, two questions:

1. What site is it that you use and you got the pics from?

2. Is there are pic of the new away kit?

id="quote">

id="quote">

1. Forum is called Soccerpulse.

2. No.

A return to the age of sad kits!