• Current Donation Goals

sogood   

Are there any photographs available of the full new kit, I.e. the shorts and socks as well as the shirt? I do have to agree with some comments regarding Umbro's unimaginative designs in recent years. However, some things don't look so good until they are actually worn, and as a complete outfit. (Mind you we're going to have to come to terms with the fact that when the Adidas kit comes along, Chelseas' traditional white flash on the side of the blue shorts will be replaced by the Adidas logo) I am told that the away kit is light blue with black shorts. Rather hoped we could have the yellow of old.

P.S.

Any other Mac users out there peed-off that you can't get chelseatv on-line because macs are not supported by the originators of the site/CFC.

quote:Originally posted by sogood

Are there any photographs available of the full new kit, I.e. the shorts and socks as well as the shirt? I do have to agree with some comments regarding Umbro's unimaginative designs in recent years. However, some things don't look so good until they are actually worn, and as a complete outfit. (Mind you we're going to have to come to terms with the fact that when the Adidas kit comes along, Chelseas' traditional white flash on the side of the blue shorts will be replaced by the Adidas logo) I am told that the away kit is light blue with black shorts. Rather hoped we could have the yellow of old.

P.S.

Any other Mac users out there peed-off that you can't get chelseatv on-line because macs are not supported by the originators of the site/CFC.

id="quote">

id="quote">

If thats the case about chelseatv online not working on macs then YES I'm pi**ed off. I'm going to work in the USA next year and was going to subscribe to ctv online but I'm mac bound. If thats the case then they need to sort it out ASAP. In this day and age thats ridiculous!

voodoo   

P.S.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Yup - me !

It's soooooo crap. It all stems from the version of Windows Media Player.

What's so great about Macs anyway? I swear they always have inferior specs to normal PCs. For doing more demanding stuff like playing the latest games or video editing Macs are far less able than power PCs.

quote:Originally posted by True Blue Gary

I'm afraid it's the end of Apple Macs as the mighty Bill Gates proves to be too much...

id="quote">

id="quote">

Microsoft and PC's are the machines of choice for much of the working world, however get into the creative media side of things and you'll find Macs rule the roost.

quote:Originally posted by Raymond Liu

What's so great about Macs anyway? I swear they always have inferior specs to normal PCs. For doing more demanding stuff like playing the latest games or video editing Macs are far less able than power PCs.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Macs are fantastic, you can do much of what you can do on a PC on a Mac, however you can't do much of the Mac stuff on a PC. Macs need less memory to run their OS, which is about 50 times as resilient than Windows - they rarely crash and apps rarely hang. As I said above, for all creative media - (music, video, graphics) Macs are way better than PC's.

FYI, I've got an IBM Thinkpad T21 and my missus has an e-Mac (lower spec Mac) - I've worked in IT for many many years and dismissed Macs out of hand, until I used one. They're damn good machines with a damn good OS.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Are you sure it's Mac's they dont support or the web browser/media player you get with them? Surely there's a RealPlayer package available for Mac, I know there's plenty of other browsers available so I'd be very surprised if you can't get a media player that will play Chelsea TV.

We've obviously got a Mac fan in Toby. My point is that for someone like me who views gaming as a big part of using a computer Macs are less upgradeable, I may be wrong, and have less powerful video cards, I may be wrong again.