• Current Donation Goals

quote:Originally posted by Jez Walters

CFCnet had a (good) meeting with the Club yesterday. Carefree Chris, you caused quite a stir within Stamford Bridge with those pictures you put up on CFCnet!!!!! How on earth did you get them? When the Club commented on it I just went blank, coughed and mumbled!

id="quote">

id="quote">

In the original post he said he got it from a post on the soccerpulse forum. They were taken when the kit got delivered at Cobham.

Edit: Either I am blind or I can not see the new kit on the megastore website. Can someone post a direct link to the image please?

quote:Originally posted by Jez Walters

CFCnet had a (good) meeting with the Club yesterday. Carefree Chris, you caused quite a stir within Stamford Bridge with those pictures you put up on CFCnet!!!!! How on earth did you get them? When the Club commented on it I just went blank, coughed and mumbled!

id="quote">

id="quote">

I got sent a pdf file containing the original pictures from another forum. I didn't release the originals.

Looks like the picture's be taken down , I saw it earlier but when I returned to have another sneaky peak it had gone.

Imagine the England kit but blue with gold crosses on the shoulders and White sponsors name and white socks with a gold stripe instead of the usual white down the leg of the shorts.Looked nice.

kearts   
quote:Originally posted by DanQ
quote:Originally posted by Gary Stone

From memory it was Robben to the right of Maka.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Thanks... sure don't look like him though! Looks more like Jody Morris!

id="quote">

id="quote">

I know looks like a superimposed head!

Quality kit though.

Fentini   

Is there a drug issue in trying to see the new kit on the official site .All I see is last seasons kit at knock down prices.

mo_k   

Is it possible for anyone to get the picture and put it up on a different site?