• Current Donation Goals

The picture has been removed now. There was a picture of Cech, Lamps, Terry and Robben all modelling the new kit. Top was blue with gold crosses on shoulders, blue shorts and white socks. Samsung mobile wrote in white across the front. Goalkeeper kit was all black with the gold crosses on the shoulder. It looked smart enough although it is very similar to other umbro kits out this season, Surely they could have made an effort to make a one of kit for the current champions in their centenary year.

DP89   

didn't any one save the picture into 'My Pictures'?

well there we go that's a hourse of a different color. They look a little more form fitting than the last kit, to help them float down the pitch no doubt. I always hate this part of the Kit change, I have to see the old guard retire, but I can still sport them and pretend it's 2004/2005. is that sick? They look good though now that I had a couple minutes to adjust...simple, classic, CHELSEA!

http://www.icdphotos.com/album/album_photo..._photo=27087019

gedball   

Slightly dissapointed that Umbro could come up with something better for a one off Centenary Kit, maybe something to do with going to Adidas next year Umbro probably couln't be bothered to try.