• Current Donation Goals

Wow I really like it actually. I hope that is the new away kit. I really like the numbers on the front of the shirts too, that's a really nice touch. I guess I can forgive Umbro for trying to cheat us with the home kit (designing it like Forest's), because this away kit is very nice.

This is an interesting thread more for who posted it! As a professional working in the PR and advertising industry (as are most of the rest of us at CFCnet if you include new media), I can only assume that Mr Mourinho belongs to Umbro's PR department, Umbro's PR agency and/or Chelsea Football Club's Merchandising!

Our resident sleuth, Mr Sampson, will I am sure track down the perpetrator and find the url of who posted this. I'll wait intrigued.

If it is from a PR, shame on you for being so blatant! I ask you:

"I must say umbro have a done a real good job, best yet, its gonna be a top seller !!!!"

Yeah right. Which part of the press release was this pulled from? Next time, we'll ask you for a fee.

Anyway, if this IS the new away strip, well, it looks good to me. Perhaps it's a training kit though. Any other thoughts out there?

Lol now you have said it it appears obvious. Ha Ha, unlucky Mr Umbro PR man, you have failed big brother's secret mission and been found out!

Hold on a minute, sorry to cause any problems here in the forum, I'm just a chelsea fan dude, but yea on a serious note I'm sorry if I chose the wrong username to sign up to CFCnet, lol, once again I plead not guilty, I'm only a chelsea fan and I got the link for the away kit from the Chelsea FC website...

no hard feelings eh !!

long live chelsea !!