• Current Donation Goals

quote:Originally posted by CarefreeChris
quote:Originally posted by flyinghigh

Thanks for the preview. I LOVE the centenary badge and am pleased the 'Fly Emirates' is history. The design is growing on me each time I look at it. Just one question: does the kit have a small collar as per the mock-up? I can't quite tell from the pic.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Yes.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Ugh, I hate those- I refused to buy the new England kit because of it, but really haven't got much choice over this one...

Skotkan   

I dont care who he is, thats a ripper shirt. OH YEAAAHHH.

mo_k   

Is it just me or does it look like the heads of the Chelsea players have just been stuck on to the shirts in nickfootie5's pic. It is definately the one that was put up by Chelsea but it does look a bit suspicious.

bluetom   

That's the olympics photo from the main site, I would say it's definitely a training top not a new kit - I'm basing this on the fact they're pictured wearing it at Cobham for triaining in. Still nice though!

Is that really the away kit? It looks far more like the training kit, it is the norm for players to be wearing the training kit in training and never the matchday kit.

quote:Originally posted by Jez Walters

This is an interesting thread more for who posted it! As a professional working in the PR and advertising industry (as are most of the rest of us at CFCnet if you include new media), I can only assume that Mr Mourinho belongs to Umbro's PR department, Umbro's PR agency and/or Chelsea Football Club's Merchandising!

Our resident sleuth, Mr Sampson, will I am sure track down the perpetrator and find the url of who posted this. I'll wait intrigued.

If it is from a PR, shame on you for being so blatant! I ask you:

"I must say umbro have a done a real good job, best yet, its gonna be a top seller !!!!"

Yeah right. Which part of the press release was this pulled from? Next time, we'll ask you for a fee.

Anyway, if this IS the new away strip, well, it looks good to me. Perhaps it's a training kit though. Any other thoughts out there?

id="quote">

id="quote">

My first impression was that it was a new training kit as well. I don't think that we'd have both our second and third kits in the same color.

PhilH930   

I like the black GK kit, but the home kit, well I will reserve judgement until I see a better photo or image of it.

TeRiYaKi   
quote:Originally posted by ryandeean

Anyone else think Glen Johnson looks like he has been on the sun beds?

id="quote">

id="quote">

ROFL, what about Lampard?

rollinjc   
quote:Originally posted by Del Horno

It's blatantly the training kit you know what I mean.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Welcome to CFCnet Del Horno :D