• Current Donation Goals

Bugger, ignore that last post, god knows what Kit I was looking at, as a skanky gooner to the left of me has taken great pleasure in pointing out it wasn't Arsenal's.

I've got to stay off the beer, I'm sure over the weekend I saw some Arsenal player in the 'new' kit which had the black bits on it just like Man U's old kit.

However, Arse's 'new' kit as my work mate has pointed out has nice yellow bits!

Harvz   

Haha!

Paul, there's TONS of prank kits floating all over the place. I don't know where they are coming from, or who's the fool getting his happies out of it!

I saw one for Real Betis that literally looked like a ketchup bottle, half empty and with the splodges stuck on the sides.

perkster   

The yellow away kit we had about 4 or 5 seasons ago was awesome! I used to like it, and its about the only one I have liked over the years, the orange and gray was awful.

I fail to understand this huge debate over an away kit, I have no problem with Umbro, I don't think they are inferior manufacturers to Nike or Adidas or Reebok.

Harvz   

Ditto on that Raymond, I quite like Umbro!

I don't think the brand on the shirt sells any extra does it? And it not, then it doesn't really make a difference.

I don't understand this continuing need to have a dig at Kenyon, even for things for which he bears no responsibility. For example, we have had a kit deal with Umbro well before Kenyon joined us, yet it is now implied that his past association with them has led him to favour them in a kit deal with us!

This is getting old, people. Attack him for things that he has done, don't lay the blame for the world's troubles (or your own mid-life crisis) at his door.

trigg   

About the new kit, I don't care what it looks like or who its made by Umbro, Nike, M&S, whoever, because I'm still gonna buy it and wear it with pride.

And Harvz, I think you will find that the betis ketchup bottle shirt is actually athletic bilbao's new shirt, its for their centenary or something and is supposed to be a 'paint' effect to represent bilbao's artistic heritage, not a fake at all. But you are right, there are a lot of fake kits floating around out there.

tjyes   

I'll have you know Mark Kelly that the Arsenal kit is identical to the Brazil kit from the World Cup 2002, but just different colours.