• Current Donation Goals

kane   

Rubbish!! That is not the new kit!

The new kit will be a new design, there is nothing new about that one. Some people can be so gullible to believe rumours. The same people probably believe the news of us signing Ronaldhino for £90 mil.

I think it is very much a fake - the badge looks quite dodgy to me, and there is no hologram of authenticity on the bottom. I also trust CarefreeChris when he says that there will be a blue tint and black lines on the shoulders, as he got the home kit spot on.

Am I the only one who doesn't like this shirt? It looks like one of those tacky things you can pick up at the little stores on the street corners for 5 dollars. It certainly doesn't present an image of 'class' to me. Perhaps I will take a while to get used to the Samsung logo.

After looking at the kit for a while, I'll agree with the majority of you in saying that this is probably a fake. Looked ok at first, but now just seems too basic and maybe a bit tacky. As BlueBloodedChez said, there's no hologram of authenticity and the badge looks a bit dodgy.

It is the same design as last years home kit with a different colour and new badge and sponsor. The new kit will definitely be this year's design by umbro. Expect the new away shirt to be exactly as CarefreeChris says it will.

EDIT: Also, as far as I can see the badge is in the centenary colours. The real away shirt will have the "normal" style badge I believe.

Alex1996   

The away kit from the 2001 season. With the change of sponsor both home and away shirts had to change and the all white kit returned. Similar, but arguably better, that the one from a couple of seasons ago it's simplicity again proved popular and after a some dodgy ones in the eighties and early 90's it continues a happy run of decent away strips.

http://www.chelseafc.com/classic_kit_displ..._-_2001-03_Away