• Current Donation Goals

Brilliant! It's looks really neat and classy IMHO. And thank God the socks are white. This is going to be a favorite I think.

However, regarding the pic of the "new" white away kit I'm not too sure. It doesn't look anything like the pics from CarefreeChris and isn't silver or lightblue. Perhaps an alternative third strip?

quote:Originally posted by David80

Brilliant! It's looks really neat and classy IMHO. And thank God the socks are white. This is going to be a favorite I think.

However, regarding the pic of the "new" white away kit I'm not too sure. It doesn't look anything like the pics from CarefreeChris and isn't silver or lightblue. Perhaps an alternative third strip?

id="quote">

id="quote">

As much as I too trust CarefreeChris' kit designs, could it be at all possible that the club have heard of the mock-up kits theat have been doing the rounds and changed the design at the last minute? Sounds a bit silly really when it's probably only about 0.01% of Chelsea fans that have actually seen it, but it could be a possibility? I heard the club wasn't too happy about the home kit being leaked, so maybe they ditched the plans for CarefreeChris' mock-ups and changed it altogether? Probably not, but who knows? We'll never find out now...

psfzola   

The new kit is in the current Chelsea magazine which I received through the post a few days ago. I can't view those pics for some reason so I can't confirm if they are real or not. I can confirm that John Terry looks really weird in the official pics (like he's been airbrushed and resized), but it would probably just be easier for members to look in the magazine themselves.

terje   

They haven't realesed it yet, they were going to show it on Thursday but changed it because of the bombings in London.

quote:Originally posted by terje

They haven't realesed it yet, they were going to show it on Thursday but changed it because of the bombings in London.

id="quote">

id="quote">

But the links to the pictures that were up were taken from this months new Offical CFC magazine that is already available to buy in shops - or if your a member or ST holder, it gets delivered to your door automatically.