• Current Donation Goals

A bit off track but someone walked past me the other day in the new Arsenal "Red Currant Surprise" and I had to suppress a little chuckle =) It's even worse in the flesh !!

Slippy, if you are going to post on public forums such as this, you have to understand that not everyone is going to agree with you. Referring to such replies as "pathetic" does not add much to a thread either.

I did not like the elitism which your initial post displayed, we are all Chelsea fans, I don't understand why you feel aggrieved to have not been given special treatment.

Have I gone mad or are we not having a new away shirt for next season. After all the pictures of our new one being a man city type blue I was expecting to see that alongside the new home shirt. But I havn't seen any sign of anything yet?

Have I gone mad or are stcking to the black away shirt? Someone help me please...?

RXM   

I can't see anything about a new away kit on the megastore site, maybe the-powers-that-be have decided that since we will be getting three new kits when adidias take over that we don't need to change the kits too much ;-)

Steveo   

I know our other two away kits are black and white, practically the same as the ones we have now but with the new sponser and new logo. Don't know when they're out though, we played in our black one for the wycombe game I think

quote:Originally posted by Steveo

I know our other two away kits are black and white, practically the same as the ones we have now but with the new sponser and new logo. Don't know when they're out though, we played in our black one for the wycombe game I think

id="quote">

id="quote">

Yeah, that's what they wore against Wycombe.

quote:Originally posted by slippy

All the damn shirts are out of stock!!! I am a member of the club, shouldn't this be rewarded rather than give some 'off the street' punter one?!

It seems they aren't available until after the release date.

poor.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Your 'avin a laugh. Aren't you? Please say you are!

The new silver away kit will appear, no worries about that. Umbro need to make their money while they can. I heard September release at the megastore.