• Current Donation Goals

Flo17   

I think that we are only changing our home kit completely. We are only putting the badge and sponser on our 2nd and 3rd kits.

Kal   
quote:Originally posted by Robben17

I think that we are only changing our home kit completely. We are only putting the badge and sponser on our 2nd and 3rd kits.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Hope so because the white with blue stripe down the centre 3rd kit is quality - on the other hand a change would be nice...

Where is Chris when you need him? he was the first one on here to get the home kit up, whats the latest mate? can your friend hook us up with a picture of the away kit by any chance?

Flo17   

I just tried to pre-order my new shirt from the online megastore. I don't want a name/number on the back but I do want the premier league champions badges on the sleeves. I couldn't seem to get the badges without any printing. Can you help?

www.kitbag.com go to whatever shirt you want. Select your size and then go to personal printing and leave it blank but select the badges.

Flo17   
quote:Originally posted by TheFlyingDutchMan

Yeah I had the same problem the other day when I tried the same thing, though I don't know how to overcome it, I just got Lampard on the back, that worked.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I would get a name on the back but I like all the lads so much I can't choose one name to have:)

Flo17   
quote:Originally posted by somenextgeezer

www.kitbag.com go to whatever shirt you want. Select your size and then go to personal printing and leave it blank but select the badges.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Nice one!