• Current Donation Goals

quote:Originally posted by kane

I'm guessing it will be released as soon as next week ,I saw the Fourfour two and it looks the same as the new home shirt but light grey all over and black where the gold bits are.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Agghhhhhhhh....noooooooo Not that grey and gold bit bit again! Well it was grey and orange last time!

The new away kit (as per UEFA regulations, much to kit manufacturers joy) will be 'silvery blue' apparantly and on sale from September. It will be interesting to see which kit we wear against Wigan. Although the regulations state we must have three kits, they do not state that we have to sell three to supporters! Having said that, if the kit exists there will always be a market.

over and black where the gold bits are.

quote:

That's the Goalkeepers kit isn't it?

id="quote">

id="quote">

Nope the Keepers kit is all black with gold trim.

Well, it does seems like we are preparing to launch our new away and 3rd kits. See this link to the megastore:

http://www.chelseamegastore.com/stores/che...spx?brf=chnavre

It does seem like we are going to have a new away and 3rd kit. Why else would they be empty right now? Click on the images on the 3rd and 2nd kits and it states "we currently have no products in this category".

jlce88   
quote:Originally posted by MARK KELLY

over and black where the gold bits are.

quote:

That's the Goalkeepers kit isn't it?

id="quote">

id="quote">

Nope the Keepers kit is all black with gold trim.

id="quote">

id="quote">

At the game in DC Cech and Cudicini wer wearing a slightly darker (slightly darker than the offical) yellow shirt very similar to the yellow g/k kit from two years ago. It had the new sponsor and the new badge. It looked really funny when the DC keeper came out in the second half with a yellow one on too, it looked like there were three officials on the field.

Anyone have any pictures?

I e-mailed the Megastore asking for details on the away kit, though they never got back to me.

By the look of the Chelsea megastore website we are preparing to bring out the new away kits soon... as there are no current products in the away section. I can only conclude that new ones are to come after all if we was using the old ones they would just display "sold out" surely.

quote:Originally posted by kane

I'm guessing it will be released as soon as next week ,I saw the Fourfour two and it looks the same as the new home shirt but light grey all over and black where the gold bits are.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I also saw FourFourTwo. It is a light blue/grey kit with black lines (or maybe dark blue) as you say. Looks nice but can't find it anywhere on web.