• Current Donation Goals

quote:Originally posted by MoOReY

Not a fan of the light blue :

id="quote">

id="quote">

Me neither...but I think I read somewhere that the light blue was our away kit in 1905 or 1955 or something along the lines...

colin   

Has anybody thought of doing a tribute to our manager on their new kit?

I'm thinking of SPECIAL 1

As soon as I see a shirt, I look to see if it's real, then the printing. If I see a Liverpool Kewell shirt, I know that they are 'fans' that can't be bothered to order one from England!

Actually, when I saw the title of this thread and the author, I thought it was some sort of New York conotation. I'm a Devils fan personally.

GrAcIe   

got my lamps shirt today. they f***ed up and didn't put the prem badges on it but I checked and they didn't charge me for them and I can't be bothered to send it back to the UK for them to fix it. it already cost me a fortune to ship it here in the first place. oh well...so is life....at least they got the right player. LOL

Yep I got my shirt on Thursday. I got a long sleeve one with Gudjohnson on, also with the prem badges. £60 for the shirt, £85 with socks and shorts, but it's worth it.I dont think I will get the away kit or the third kit because thier will be three new kits next year and there is no point spending £80 on two shirt's which will be changed next year.