• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JAFFA

Forum isn't Displaying Some Topics

JAFFA   

I have a weird problem with the new forums.

I've just noticed that on the main forum page where it displays each subforum and what the last post is, it says by the Chelsea Forum (at time of this post) that Washingtonblue has just posted in the thread marked 'Eidur Gudjohnsen In Spain'. However I canted find a thread by that name and when I try to use the link on the main page I get :

'Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information'

When I go into the Chelsea Forum it seems like business as usual with various threads and posts which I seem to have no problem following or posting to. The only one I'm aware of that I can't see is the Eidur one ... BUT ... If its happening with this topic how many others is it happening to?

(This may also be why my link to the Eidur story wasnt featured - as it was already running but I couldnt see it!)

Well, you haven't reached double-O status. So no access for you.

Seriously? WashingtonBlue made a post in the thread without actually approving the thread. So only a mod could go in. I've approved the thread, so you should be able to enter it now.

JAFFA   

Cheers for that Nona Valente :-) Wasnt aware that the forum would display topics that hadn't been approved ....

....If I'd actually 'thought' about it ...... ;-)