• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alan

Magazine Subscription Confirmation

alan   

My subcription for the CFCnet magazine completed via PayPal on 30th Nov 06, but I haven't received any confirmation of any sorts to say I've subscribed to the magazine like an email, is this expected?

Cheers

Please can you tell me your name and email address? We don't send any confirmation emails because this is all handled by PayPal. You should have something from them to confirm your payment. I can confirm from this end if you tell me your details.

admin@CFCnet.co.uk

You wouldn't have received anything as I haven't sent issue 2 out yet. It will be posted over the weekend as soon as I get them from the printers.

alan   
Please can you tell me your name and email address? We don't send any confirmation emails because this is all handled by PayPal. You should have something from them to confirm your payment. I can confirm from this end if you tell me your details.

admin@CFCnet.co.uk

You wouldn't have received anything as I haven't sent issue 2 out yet. It will be posted over the weekend as soon as I get them from the printers.

That's ok Peter, I'm sure your a busy man so I'll wait to receive the mag, if I don't received anything I'll get back to you. Looking forward to the read :)