• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Codger

Forum Performance - Feedback

Codger   

As I'm sure you're all aware, we've had some performance issues with the server recently. However, myself and Ove are working on it and a few changes have already been made and you should already be seeing significant improvements to the speed of the forum. It should also be a little more reliable than it has been recently - almost certainly the kiss of death - but we need to your help in getting a feel for how you think things have improved.

It's very easy for us to use benchmarks to record every minutae of performance improvement, but what really counts is how you think the site is doing, so please post your feedback in this topic and we'll do our best to check it regularly until such time as think we've squeezed all we can from the services available to us.

Please don't expect lengthy explanations. We'd rather get on and sort it based on what you have to say here. :)

TIA

L12   

Well I'm still new so that must be the reason why I still haven't had any problems with the server, its all been going good for me, no hickups.

Sir   

It's going fine, it's good the server issue is being sorted as it's so annoying when your on the site and it simply does not let you back on for ages.

JAFFA   

Other than a few server issues that were documented a couple of weeks ago I haven't had any noticable problems :)

Vladsw   

I didn't notice any problems as well except bazzzablue comments on the forum. the site flyes in Ukraine too!!!

The new server has made the site quicker which makes it better to moderate, plus I can get some points in here and there as well ;)

Cheers for the hard work there Ove and Grahame :)