• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Musical Tastes

CJ Ross   

I've been on a Gil Scott-Heron binge this week, came out of nowhere.

Been listening to his albums with Brian Jackson in the care and whatever of his stuffs on Spotify.

Codger   
came out of nowhere.
Similarly, I bought
Sea Sew without listening to any of the tracks beforehand last week. Off the back of listening to her before - she's the singer with the beautiful and haunting voice on Damien Rice's albums, though they've since had a falling-out - and I wasn't disappointed. Not only is she gorgeous with an excellent voice, she can write a song or two as well.

js21   
Similarly, I bought
Sea Sew without listening to any of the tracks beforehand last week. Off the back of listening to her before - she's the singer with the beautiful and haunting voice on Damien Rice's albums, though they've since had a falling-out - and I wasn't disappointed. Not only is she gorgeous with an excellent voice, she can write a song or two as well.

great!

Zander   
Off to see Morrissey again next Monday at the RAH.

luckyyy

Similarly, I bought

Ohh I love her voice on Damien's album! I'll have to look into her thanks for the recomendation :)

I'm in the middle of Billie Holiday & Kasabian's albums being played constantly. Random mixture I know...

Zander   
Not really - he cried off with a sore throat again. If that bloke was any more unreliable he'd be Meatloaf.

You must remember that Moz is a fragile flower =P

Osgood 9   
Lisa Hannigan was on Jools last night, and will be on again Friday.

I take it you Like Her Grahame?

Also "Jools Holland,Is a Man Who Doesn't Know What He's Going to Say,Bad-Ly-Draw-n-Boy",Just when you mentioned Jools Holland there Grahame,I couldn't resist bringing that Micheal Mcintyre Joke Up.

Going to see The Enemy in July.

See If It's at Murrayfield with Oasis And Kasabian,I'm going to be slightly Pissed Off!

Edited by Osgood 9