• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Musical Tastes

js21   
I've been saying that for Months.Oasis IMHO are the best band ever.

Coldplay are miles better :P

Osgood 9   
Coldplay are miles better :P

No they aren't saying Coldplay is better is like saying Dannii's Nicer than Kylie.

Osgood 9   
Well who has made a album better and more successful since Whats the Story Morning Glory?

All Oasis albums since were good . Be Here Now is a top album

Exactly Mate.I was watching the Documentary on the Definiatly Maybe DVD which was made in 2004 and Mani from the Stone Roses said in on that album with the 1st Track being "Rock N Roll Star" the first lyrics which was "I live my life in the city,There's no easy way out" and Mani said "That Lyric was totally true and that song made Oasis Massive.Mani's right.Oasis are the best band ever.

Litchy   
Well who has made a album better and more successful since Whats the Story Morning Glory?

You're right that there have been few more successful than Whats The Story, but there have been many better in my opinion. Success doesnt always mean quality. There are many albums that I personally preferred.

All Oasis albums since were good . Be Here Now is a top album

They had a few good (not excellent) ones, but the majority since have been average at best.

Will any body here be purchasing the new Eminem album ?

Indeed. Although I'll have a listen to a few of the tracks before I consider if it's worth buying.

Sir   
Indeed. Although I'll have a listen to a few of the tracks before I consider if it's worth buying.

You like the one he has out at the moment ?

xCELERYx   
You like the one he has out at the moment ?

The couple tracks I've heard from it on youtube, seem meh.

Then again I've never been a fan and find his work unappealing.

Lube Fiasco though <3

Downloaded Em's album and have to say I'm very disappointed. I was hoping we were gonna see the return of the old serious eminem ( pre 2004) . But no. He uses that stupid voice in practically every song on the album apart from Underground (which is the only song I like at the moment).

It'll remain on my itunes but it's not worthy of my money.

:(

Edit: I've deleted 14 of the tracks.

Edited by rikybains1

sambo   

I quite like the new Eminem album (3AM, Hello, Deja Vu and Insane are all decent) - Somewhat a return to form after Encore, but not up to the standards of Marshall Mathers LP

The new Q-Tip album is good