• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Musical Tastes

Harvz   

For anyone interested in new(ish) Scandinavian music talent. Like Mew, but better instrumentally, vocally, lyrically, and best of all, not Danish.

xCELERYx   

This is a song and a half, ****ing epic stuff. Has it all.

Misery Signals - Ebb And Flow

Revive a sense of hope

Amidst these abandoned dreams

Rewrite what it is to feel

In hopes it will carry me home

Drift in and out

The light of morning drags me back

I need release

Separate this body from my mind

Send me home

My conscience there to send me off to sleep

When I need you closer

For when I wake I am greeted by shades of gray

I'll return to you

In dreams, the sun sets in our eyes

In dreams, we'll never be apart

In dreams, I'll promise you'll never be alone

How much I wish your voice could send me home

Edited by zaffo

js21   
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

OTCFC   

I too have got The Resistance on repeat. It still doesn't match Showbiz or Origins of Symmetry for me but it is a superb album. Just seems to blow Black Holes & Revelations away. Managed to catch them at the "homecoming" gig at Teignmouth a couple of weeks back, and am going to both dates at the O2, plus I've got my Reading ticket for next year where they'll hopefully be headlining! Hoping to hear some of the old tracks like "Cave" that they played in Teignmouth, otherwise it may eventually get a little boring....

On the side, for some lighter listening I've been dipping in and out of Dizzee Rascal's new album. Seeing him next month as well...