Eagles

Band

The Answer

Muse

Bad Co.

Elton John

Rolling Stones

Osgood 9   

Did anyone see the broadcast of Kasabian at T?

It was EPIC!

I've pre-order Armin Van Buuren's new album 'Mirage' and coming any day now is 'Enhanced Sessions Vol. 2'

I can't wait! :D

Why would someone vote this down? surely the rep system is there to mark up or down intelligent or not so intelligent posts? not if you don't like the music I like... that's not fair.

yugam   

Why would someone vote this down? surely the rep system is there to mark up or down intelligent or not so intelligent posts? not if you don't like the music I like... that's not fair.

Aren't you taking this a little too seriously?

I think you shouldn't be bothered about this and just let it go.:)

That's the thing I don't understand either. I'm not entirely fussed and I actually quite like have the neg rep, because essentially this is the internet and it doesn't have that much of a bearing on my life. But I got neg repped in the Torres thread for basically saying we shouldn't buy him, with in-depth reasoning - not just wild speculation. As I say, it ain't the end of the world and I wouldn't pay too much attention to it. Droy was about -6 the other day and he's one of the more sagacious posters on here.

EDIT: my neg rep has disappeared :(

Edited by CFC_Jordan

Listening to:

Titus Andronicus

Paul Baribeau

The Weakerthans

Baths

The National

Tokyo Police Club

Emperor X

Postdata

Spider Bags

Ha yeah I'm not taking it seriously, I just don't think some people understand it is all.

What makes you think you 'understand it'? Where are the rules saying exactly what it's for? It's a pretty silly system regardless of how it's used I think.

What makes you think you 'understand it'? Where are the rules saying exactly what it's for? It's a pretty silly system regardless of how it's used I think.

Yep, it's gone now anyway, good riddance!

I've been listening to 'Enhanced Sessions, Vol.2' the last couple days, really good CD, I reccomend to anyone who likes dance/trance/progressive music.