• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Musical Tastes

Anyone else going to see Ian Hunter at the Union Chapel in October? I offer you an extract from "Saturday Gigs"

Sixty-nine was cheapo wine,

Have a good time,

What your sign?

Float up to the Roundhouse

On a Sunday afternoon.

In Seventy we all agreed

A King's Road flat was the place to be 'Cause Chelsea girls are the best in the world for company.

Osgood 9   

My Cousin is a big fan of 'The Dave Matthews Band',So I listened to a lot of their stuff when I was across in America.It's really good,Going to look to get some of their albums. He went to see them in Indianapolis a few weeks before I went across and he said they were fantastic.

The Jam - The Bitterest Pill

Ian Brown - Save Us

Oasis - My Big Mouth

Kasabian - Vlad The Impaler

Paul Weller - Into Tomorrow

The Jam - When You're Young

The Smiths - Still Ill

Sex Pistols - Submission

The Stone Roses - I Wanna Be Adored

Since I can't think of where else to post it, and it isn't worthy of a topic of it's own...

Just how many British radio presenters regularly ruin songs by talking through them? In the last week, I've torrented both Polygon by Shockone (ripped from the "Annie Mac" show) and Echoes by Klaxons (Zane Lowe), and there are constant adverts and commentary from the presenters throughout the songs.

Is this a common feat, or am I just unlucky to have gotten a few tracks like this? It infuriates me to hear Zane Lowe talking about the next song, while I'm trying to bloody well enjoy THIS one.