• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Musical Tastes

Been listening to Maximo Park - Our Earthly Pleasures since yesterday and must say it's really grown on me. A slow burner but I can't stop playing it now. I'd recommend a listen.

Our Velocity is good, but probably not quite as good as Apply Some Pressure. Can't say I heard the rest of the album though.

hanuma   
Anybody heard Corinne Bailey Rae`s new album? This gal is talented, great album.

Perhaps the dullest performer to explode like a spot onto the 2006/07 music scene.

Rubbish songs, rubbish performer. One dimentional singer, average musician. Lyrically worthless.

Perhaps the dullest performer to explode like a spot onto the 2006/07 music scene.

Rubbish songs, rubbish performer. One dimentional singer, average musician. Lyrically worthless.

Really, I love her. I think she has a great voice and some of the songs are great.

Anybody heard Corinne Bailey Rae`s new album? This gal is talented, great album.

Yes, very good, I like her.

I just got to hear a band called The gossip...awesome stuff, the chick who sings has a wicked voice...Apparantly she gets a bit rowdy on stage and strips off in the live shows, but believe me...she aint much to look at, but that rock and roll

Codger   
I just got to hear a band called The gossip

That would be Beth Ditto, and quite frankly it would be better for all if she kept her kit on. Moose.

That would be Beth Ditto, and quite frankly it would be better for all if she kept her kit on. Moose.

granted... but it is nice to see a girl who is not wafer thin and not ashamed of her body...I dont think I would be standing front row at that show

jack99   

To all those Libertines fans:

Pete and Carl just performed together on what was supposed to be 'An evening with Peter Doherty'.

Check www.nme.com for a full blog of the night at the Hackney Empire. They just played Libs classics all night at soon as Barat arrived.

I hope they bloody reform. I've seen both babyshambles, and Dirty Pretty Things (twice) but I'm confident Libertines would top both those.