• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Musical Tastes

As for Rammstein, you've got to see them live. Epic.

I'm hoping to catch them the next time they tour here.

Osgood 9   

Only did two days at TITP (Lost my rucksack with my ticket in it last night) bit gutted - if there's anything good to come out of it, at least I saw Noel and the Stone Roses! Both were amazing. Noel did a very good set, although his guitar was playing up during Record Machine so didn't get to hear that. Was in the Front Pit for Noel, had to get out before the Roses as I could hardly breathe

The Stone Roses were simply unbelievable. I couldn't quite believe it was happening. They were fantastic. I actually can't say much else apart from that! All the classics were performed and they were on form!

Snow Patrol on Friday night headlining were brilliant too. Chasing Cars was amazing, as was 'Run'. Lisa Hannigan and Ed Sheeran joined them on Stage. Not a big fan of Ed Sheeran but he was very good.

Florence and the Machine were on before Snow Patrol on Friday night, I'm a really big fan, and she was fantastic. No Light, No Light and 'Dog days are over' were amazing.

Saw the Kaiser Chiefs on Friday afternoon. I went proper crazy for them, I had waited 7 years to see them, so went proper mental for them.

The View opened on Saturday, I enjoyed it but would have enjoyed it a lot more had it not been chucking it down with Rain. Seeing them at the Concert Hall in Perth in September.

All in all a good two days. Only downer was the rain and losing the ticket.

Edited by Osgood 9

Love this version of Radiohead's Creep. Very emotive.

How many of us have been there,I wonder?

Osgood 9   

Aye, so how could I describe just how good Noel Gallagher was again last night?! Amazing,Fantastic, Mind-blowingly good, and that still doesn't do the gig justice! Seriously amazing. Beautiful setting, fantastic setlist, only dissapointment was that he didn't play Importance of being Idle. Would have given anything for Live Forever, but that's just me. He did however do Let The Lord Shine a light on me! That was brilliant!

Roll on The View in September in Perth then The Enemy in October in Dundee!

CFC-Joe   

Tickets booked for Focus on November 8th in Buxton. 5 of us going, should be great!

Tickets booked for Focus on November 8th in Buxton. 5 of us going, should be great!

Ah, Buxton. Used to work there many years ago at the Palace Hotel. Lovely town and lovely people.

Will be photographing & reviewing them at Cambridge Rock festival the weekend after next... looking forward to seeing them again.