• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Musical Tastes

CFC-Joe   

Focus were excellent tonight... all the hits and more :-)

Would love to give you a sneak preview by uploading a photo, but strict embargo on me uploading any anywhere (including my own web site or my Facebook profile) until GRTR have used them with my review. If they're as good at Buxton as they were tonight, you're in for a treat.

Sounds good mate.

Osgood 9   

My Tickets for the Enemy gig in Dundee in October arrived this morning. Words can't contain my excitement, if they are anywhere near as good as the two times I saw them previously then we should be in for a treat.

Osgood 9   

Definitely! Such a good live band. Met them before the Glasgow gig in May, Top people too!

Vinod   

haven't followed this thread for a long time now, so pardon me if I am repeating an earlier recommendation

Euphoria - Silence in Everywhere (Japanese Post Rock Band)

Decemberists - Constantinople

Osgood 9   

Got a ticket for Kaiser Chiefs in Glasgow next year. Very excited! If they are as good as were at TITP then it will be a good concert! :D

CFC-Joe   

Got a ticket for Kaiser Chiefs in Glasgow next year. Very excited! If they are as good as were at TITP then it will be a good concert! :D

Saw them in Birmingham, just after they released 'Off With Their Heads', and they were superb.

Osgood 9   

Yeah I'm really looking forward to it! I'll enjoy the Glasgow gig but I don't think I'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed their set at TITP, I mean I'd ALWAYS Wanted to see them since Employment came out, they'd came to Dundee, Edinburgh,Glasgow and for whatever reason I didn't go, so when they played TITP I just went proper crazy for them. They didn't dissapoint!

The View Tomorrow night at Perth Concert Hall, words can't describe my excitement, going to be absolutly mega!