• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Musical Tastes

3 hours ago, R2FU99 said:

\m/ ( 0 _ 0 ) \m/

Seen it before , good innit?

On 2/24/2017 at 3:13 PM, Mark Kelly said:

Seen it before , good innit?

Yea man.. so so good. I've only just discovered that vid a few weeks ago. Classic metal and rock will never die. It's too bad nothing in these current times have been close to the good stuff of the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

Edited by R2FU99

Kinda lucked upon the debut album by Rag'n'Bone Man. Bloody brilliant voice, tunes, lyrics.

Definately a case of not judging 'the album by its cover', in terms of the man and his musical style.

Deep soulful stuff

Ham   
16 minutes ago, East Lower said:

Kinda lucked upon the debut album by Rag'n'Bone Man. Bloody brilliant voice, tunes, lyrics.

Definately a case of not judging 'the album by its cover', in terms of the man and his musical style.

Deep soulful stuff

You can't her away from the song 'Human' at the moment.  On every radio and tv show and used as the background in every montage.  Great voice and comes across as a very humble bloke too. 

59 minutes ago, Ham said:

You can't her away from the song 'Human' at the moment.  On every radio and tv show and used as the background in every montage.  Great voice and comes across as a very humble bloke too. 

Don't listen to music radio at all, but got a lift from the son to the railway station on Saturday on the way to the match and it was on his radio. 

Heard his name before and had seen him, pre-judged as some sort of gangsta-rapper. 

There's at least 3 tracks at least as good as Human on the album. It takes some sort of track to make me want to get up and dance at 50+ but 'Arrow' does just that. I'll still look silly, but have fun doing it!!

Edited by East Lower

Sea foot   

Don't listen to music radio? You've got to get into BBC Radio 6. Only station to put on IMO.

Ham   
7 hours ago, Sea foot said:

Don't listen to music radio? You've got to get into BBC Radio 6. Only station to put on IMO.

If course depends what kind of music you're into.  I only really listen to Absolute radio.  

7 hours ago, Sea foot said:

Bloomin heck! I only thought there were 5 BBC national radio stations!!

I travel a fair bit in the car for work, but listen to sport or 5Live, I'll have to give it a bash.

27 minutes ago, East Lower said:

Bloomin heck! I only thought there were 5 BBC national radio stations!!

I travel a fair bit in the car for work, but listen to sport or 5Live, I'll have to give it a bash.

I like it but I believe it's DAB only so my car radio can't get it .

15 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I like it but I believe it's DAB only so my car radio can't get it .

The car, fortunately has a DAB radio, it's great - makes listening to Test Match Special clear and easy :-)

I'll give Radio 6 a listen. Never really listened that much to music radio following Radio London (I think?) getting shot of Tony Blackburn!! 

Edited by East Lower