• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Musical Tastes

And another one gone... RIP Tom Petty. Photographed him only a few short weeks ago back in July at BST in Hyde Park.

4 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

And another one gone... 

R.I.P. Tom Petty.

Superb player/singer; Brilliant songwriter. Could make you laugh, could make you cry, and pretty much always made you think. Taken too soon, as is often the case, sadly. 

EDIT: Latest updates say that TP isn't dead. Although they also say that he's been taken off life support, and it remains a matter of time. I imagine that there'll be more news shortly.

^^^^^^^

It just gets stranger, and stranger.........

"Coroner’s officials said they had not received a report of Petty’s death. Fire officials say they responded to an emergency call for a man experiencing cardiac arrest on the block where Petty lives in Malibu on Sunday night but have not confirmed it was the rocker who was taken to hospital".

"Petty’s daughter, Annakim Violette, slammed media outlets including Rolling Stone for jumping the gun on news of her father’s condition".

“@Rollingstone, my dad is not dead yet but your f**king magazine is,” she wrote on Instagram. How dare you report that my father has died just to get press because your articles and photos are so dated.”

3 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

Debut album out today. Well worth a listen. Got a KKKK rating from Kerrang!

http://www.fireredempress.com/

Anything with Brian Tatler's influence will do me , good stuff Roberto.

29 minutes ago, Sea foot said:

My sister's first love.

My wifes as well