• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Musical Tastes

20 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

Talking of people who have stood the test of time, Sir Cliff Richard is still looking pretty good for his age, don't you think? 😉 😉 😉

VB looks like Cliff Richard.jpg

Bloody hell is that a bit of nipple I spy?

Ham   
1 hour ago, NoblyBobly said:

The photo certainly features a bit of a tit based upon her miserable perma-pouting performance at the Royal Wedding.

8 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

Not really... like many celebs wearing clothing that could lead to a, ahem, 'wardrobe malfunction', she is actually wearing a flesh coloured tape over her nips (it's slightly more noticeable she has tape on the other one, as there is a slight crease)  Double-sided 'boob tape' (used to stick fabric to skin) is often used when a dress worn at a premiere is what might be deemed by the tabloids as 'revealing' in order to avoid embarrassment.

JaneB   
6 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Not really... like many celebs wearing clothing that could lead to a, ahem, 'wardrobe malfunction', she is actually wearing a flesh coloured tape over her nips (it's slightly more noticeable she has tape on the other one, as there is a slight crease)  Double-sided 'boob tape' (used to stick fabric to skin) is often used when a dress worn at a premiere is what might be deemed by the tabloids as 'revealing' in order to avoid embarrassment.

Goodness Bob, you are an authority on these delicate matters.

16 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I think he has been poring over the fine details of photographs for many years.  
All in his professional capacity of course.

8 minutes ago, JaneB said:

So many years freezing my whatsits off behind a barrier, camera in hand, shooting Z-listers and the occasional A-lister walking the red carpet or standing in front of a large polyboard with various sponsors names printed on it. And no, I'm not a 'pap'; I don't go for the 'looking dishevelled', 'showing underboob/sideboob',general 'wardrobe malfunction' shots (not saying I've never taken any... sometimes when reviewing shots prior to editing you see things you hadn't noticed when in the heat of shooting, but they get deleted). My agency (Rex Features/Shutterstock) wouldn't accept such shots anyway, and quite rightly... leave that to FameFlynet, Backgrid, Splashnews and others

JaneB   
10 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

So many years freezing my whatsits off behind a barrier, camera in hand, shooting Z-listers and the occasional A-lister walking the red carpet or standing in front of a large polyboard with various sponsors names printed on it. And no, I'm not a 'pap'; I don't go for the 'looking dishevelled', 'showing underboob/sideboob',general 'wardrobe malfunction' shots (not saying I've never taken any... sometimes when reviewing shots prior to editing you see things you hadn't noticed when in the heat of shooting, but they get deleted). My agency (Rex Features/Shutterstock) wouldn't accept such shots anyway, and quite rightly... leave that to FameFlynet, Backgrid, Splashnews and others

😳

That was my attempt at a bit of light humour which has obviously failed miserably.

I should have remembered you were a photographer.

6 hours ago, JaneB said:

😳

That was my attempt at a bit of light humour which has obviously failed miserably.

I should have remembered you were a photographer.

Ah, sorry. It was late, and I was tired after driving some 400 miles

JaneB   
4 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

Ah, sorry. It was late, and I was tired after driving some 400 miles

Hope you have a great holiday 😀

23 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Hope you have a great holiday 😀

Thank you. First one in 18 years!!! Always been busy with events like Download, Glasto, IoW, etc and come the winter when I'm less busy I've never really wanted to go anywhere. Sadly the weather here in Chamonix is cloudy, so no point spending 60 quid or so going on the cable car up l'Aiguille du Midi as the viewing platform is in the clouds... no view down into the valley, and no view up to Mt Blanc. Same (only wetter) is forecast for tomorrow. Hopefully things will be better in Tuscany 🙂

Took this yesterday from a lay-by about 20km before Chamonix. It's a mix of Mont Blanc and Pink Floyd ('Obscured by Clouds' for those of you wondering)

BS1_4974Jun-05-2018-Signature.jpg

Edited by Bob Singleton
  • Like 1