• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Musical Tastes

Ham   

No consolation to you at all Bob but it's beautiful here today just north of London. Warm, sunny, not a significant cloud in the sky.😎

Having said that, I don't currently have mountain views 😏

57 minutes ago, Ham said:

No consolation to you at all Bob but it's beautiful here today just north of London. Warm, sunny, not a significant cloud in the sky.😎

Having said that, I don't currently have mountain views 😏

Nor do I... and I'm in the *%§@ing mountains!!! 😢

But, I don't care. I'm on holiday. Tuscany, Cinque Terre and Saint Tropez to come.

Sciatika   

I have always thought that living in an ugly building is not the problem, it's having to live opposite one that is the issue.

Ham   
2 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

I have always thought that living in an ugly building is not the problem, it's having to live opposite one that is the issue.

And being the awful family in the street is less of a problem than living next door to them.

Sciatika   

Depends on how big their letterbox is.

JaneB   
6 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

The banter on here can be top rate sometimes. Shame more people don't read it :) 

I'm always saying this.  Comedy gold sometimes and you are one of the funniest!!

8 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I'm always saying this.  Comedy gold sometimes and you are one of the funniest!!

That's very sweet of you Jane, but sadly I feel I'm at my most comical when I'm trying to be serious and going off on one.  However there are some very quick witted dudes on here...and if I may say not enough ladies. I don't want to start cat fights or anything but we could do with a few  more of the fairer sex viewpoints to keep you company!

Edited by NoblyBobly

16 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

Not really... like many celebs wearing clothing that could lead to a, ahem, 'wardrobe malfunction', she is actually wearing a flesh coloured tape over her nips (it's slightly more noticeable she has tape on the other one, as there is a slight crease)  Double-sided 'boob tape' (used to stick fabric to skin) is often used when a dress worn at a premiere is what might be deemed by the tabloids as 'revealing' in order to avoid embarrassment.

It's a bit of nipple Bob. Stop pissing on my bonfire.

Ham   
3 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

It's a bit of nipple Bob. Stop pissing on my bonfire.

One second you're championing more female Chelsea fans on here and the next you're obsessing over a nip slip. 

You're the problem Nobly. Give it a rest mate.

😉