• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Musical Tastes

I don't know what I was expecting when I opened this thread, but I know it wasn't a close up of Posh Spice's nipple tape. I like to be kept on my toes!

Sciatika   

I am still worried about the idea of sticking anything to your nipples. Taking it off must make you wince. Mind you, I have heard of some unspeakable things being done with crocodile clips, so I should not be surprised.

1 hour ago, Sciatika said:

I am still worried about the idea of sticking anything to your nipples. Taking it off must make you wince. Mind you, I have heard of some unspeakable things being done with crocodile clips, so I should not be surprised.

I suspect that is the hairs, not the nipple itself - not that I have tried.  I guess she shaves first...   Bob, any expertise you can pass on?

JaneB   
17 hours ago, Sciatika said:

You should try breastfeeding 😩

15 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I suspect that is the hairs, not the nipple itself - not that I have tried.  I guess she shaves first...

What ARE you talking about? 🙄

• Like 1

Sciatika   

I was once told (by a parent) that men have nipples as a natural "dummy" for babies.

JaneB   
19 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

I was once told (by a parent) that men have nipples as a natural "dummy" for babies.

Have you ever seen a baby attached to a man's nipple? 🤔

JaneB   
10 minutes ago, blue moon said:

"In the Aka Pygmy tribe from the northern Congo, fathers commonly offer their babies a nipple when mom is not available." See https://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=848843&page=1.

Now can we get back on topic?

Read that thanks.

I didn't actually start this discussion btw 

I know, I know, Jane, no blame on you - just that my mind was seriously beginning to boggle!

JaneB   
32 minutes ago, blue moon said:

I know, I know, Jane, no blame on you - just that my mind was seriously beginning to boggle!

Not surprised! 👍🏻