• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Musical Tastes

Got back from Live Earth around 1 am. I enjoyed most of the bands. I thought Metalica were really good as were The Foo Fighters who I saw last summer at Hyde Park. For me the highlight was Snow Patrol's Chasing cars - the crowd just synced with the band and it was a real make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up performance. Good luck to the band who have to play T in the Park tonight with their drummer in jail.

Edited by Duffo The Bear

Ska and reggae is the work of the devil. It makes me want to claw out my eyes.

Don't get me started on Bob Marley.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Litchy   
Nothing special really though, just confirms that Razorlight's Johnny Borrell is a muppet.

Did you see him at LiveEarth? there's V-Necks, then there's low-cut womans tops, and that was definately a low-cut womans top.

Did you see him at LiveEarth? there's V-Necks, then there's low-cut womans tops, and that was definately a low-cut womans top.

I can't stand the fella either. Seems to think he's God's gift to music but he's just average. Razorlight are extremely over-rated IMO.

Litchy   
I can't stand the fella either. Seems to think he's God's gift to music but he's just average. Razorlight are extremely over-rated IMO.

I dont understand how they are headlining Reading over Kings Of Leon, Maximo Park and Interpol. Seems a bit of a joke really. Ill probably just trek back to the tent and attempt (to no avail) to get an hours kip.

I dont understand how they are headlining Reading over Kings Of Leon, Maximo Park and Interpol. Seems a bit of a joke really. Ill probably just trek back to the tent and attempt (to no avail) to get an hours kip.

I admit I think Maximo Park are quality, 10x better than Razorlight!

OzzyCFC   
I admit I think Maximo Park are quality, 10x better than Razorlight!

Their latest hasn't left my CD player at home, my brother snapped on the weekend and told me to change it.

Their latest hasn't left my CD player at home, my brother snapped on the weekend and told me to change it.

He deserves a slap! 'Books from Boxes' and 'By the Monument' are my favourites. The first album is quality too. 'Apply Some Pressure,' 'Graffiti,' 'Going Missing,' 'Coast is Always Changing,' 'Postcard of a Painting,' 'Kiss You Better'......... I love them all! :)

Ska and reggae is the work of the devil. It makes me want to claw out my eyes.

Don't get me started on Bob Marley.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Syncopation not ideal for your pole dancing, gronks?

You don't even like The Liquidator?

Bob Marley was an incredible talent.