• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Musical Tastes

Ham   
10 hours ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

New Idles album 'Ultra Mono' released last week. For anyone frustrated with the world we live in, its a perfect injection of positive aggression that is much needed in these current times. Will it is for me anyway!

Only gave it the one listen so far, seems more of a grower than their first two albums which is no bad thing.

THANK YOU for this recommendation.

Listened to them for the first time today and I'm sold. Just awesome. Why haven't I listened to them until now?

Like Ian Dury on steroids but so melodic.

I play drums in my spare time and I've now discovered a new go-to drumalong to join Royal Blood. 

👍

9 hours ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

You're never to old Mark. No current band matches these guys for sheer intensity. Give them a go, it may bring back some good memories!

Listened to War which I guess is the new single, liked it, reminded me of a manic version of Clutch (don't know if you know them?) 

14 hours ago, Ham said:

THANK YOU for this recommendation.

Listened to them for the first time today and I'm sold. Just awesome. Why haven't I listened to them until now?

Like Ian Dury on steroids but so melodic.

I play drums in my spare time and I've now discovered a new go-to drumalong to join Royal Blood. 

👍

Glad you like them. All three albums are very good and worth checking out. They are ferocious live too.

14 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Listened to War which I guess is the new single, liked it, reminded me of a manic version of Clutch (don't know if you know them?) 

Yeah I can see the Clutch comparison. A very british zeitgeist version of Clutch.

Ham   
56 minutes ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Glad you like them. All three albums are very good and worth checking out. They are ferocious live too.

Yeah I can see the Clutch comparison. A very british zeitgeist version of Clutch.

Yeah I've downloaded all 3 on Spotify.  

Just need to find the time to listen to them all.  Loving them so far just based on the new album.