*The Used

*Incubus

*Oasis

*The Strokes

*The Rasmus

etc...there's a lot!

Others are like:

*Duran Duran

*Simple Plan(Not so sure whether they are included as rock or not since they are pop punk.)

*James Blunt

*Howie Day

*Il Divo

*Teddy Geiger

I can't think of the rest at the moment.

Further to my recently rekindled obsession with Oasis, there are some great performances on Youtube, particularly of Noel doing acoustic numbers.

Thanks for reminding me about these Bands that I forgot to mention. The Datsuns are unbelievable live. People just start climbing stuff and jumping off Balconies. MF from Hell is one of the sickest song around

Thats what I do Dano...remind people of the bands they forget...like a little band called Live(pre weird hippy dolphins crying stuff) All over you, Selling the Drama etc...and a band I had playing on my way to work this morning...Soundgarden - Choice!!!

Thats what I do Dano...remind people of the bands they forget...like a little band called Live(pre weird hippy dolphins crying stuff) All over you, Selling the Drama etc...and a band I had playing on my way to work this morning...Soundgarden - Choice!!!

Yep both great bands

Funny how if someone puts me on the spot and ask for my favourite song or movie or something, I usually draw a blank or it takes me a short while. Usually 2 hours later I'll have 50 songs I love (Seriously it took me a while to get mine all down in the previous posts). Same with movies eh, I go to the video store and can't think of anything and then while sitting at home watching some piece of crap that everbody's abusing me for choosing I remember 10 great movies that I should've got instead. Surely I can't be the only one with this problem! please...

Yep both great bands

Funny how if someone puts me on the spot and ask for my favourite song or movie or something, I usually draw a blank or it takes me a short while. Usually 2 hours later I'll have 50 songs I love (Seriously it took me a while to get mine all down in the previous posts). Same with movies eh, I go to the video store and can't think of anything and then while sitting at home watching some piece of crap that everbody's abusing me for choosing I remember 10 great movies that I should've got instead. Surely I can't be the only one with this problem! please...

No your not the only one...I have that problem in CD stores, I have a plan of what I want to get but when I'm in there...bubkiss and I walk out with something that I wasn`t planning to buy(usually ends up good anyway) I think it is due to having such a wide range of tastes, when I get put on the spot its all a blur(didn't mind them either) I have learned that when a movie or a cd comes to mind I try and write it down so I dont forget...due to all the partying my memory aint what it used to be

I can't stand anything like Oasis to be honest. I always thought they were trying to emulate the beatles too much, and I hate the whole 'bad boy' image that they carry around with them aswell, just really annoys me. Same goes for the babyshambles and that idiot Pete Docherty. Who the hell is he anyway? If it weren't for him being Kate Moss's boyfriend, no one would give a toss about his pathetic attempts to get noticed by creating controversy in the press because of his sad drug habit. The bloke has no talent whatsoever, none.

I can't stand anything like Oasis to be honest. I always thought they were trying to emulate the beatles too much, and I hate the whole 'bad boy' image that they carry around with them aswell, just really annoys me. Same goes for the babyshambles and that idiot Pete Docherty. Who the hell is he anyway? If it weren't for him being Kate Moss's boyfriend, no one would give a toss about his pathetic attempts to get noticed by creating controversy in the press because of his sad drug habit. The bloke has no talent whatsoever, none.

Yeah Pete Doherty s***s me aswell, he is only famous for his hijinks in the dresden dolls, who were an ok band but pete was a weak link though

I've only ever heard of the babyshambles because of pete docherty's cocaine habit. Never even heard a song of theirs. If Kate dumped him, my guess is he'd be screwed and drop of the radar. I like Oasis though, but you're right, the gallaghers are a bit much sometimes

Yeah Pete Doherty s***s me aswell, he is only famous for his hijinks in the dresden dolls, who were an ok band but pete was a weak link though

Have you not heard the Libertines?

Doherty wrote all there songs and sang them with Carl Barat (Dirty Pretty Things) and they are quality songs. He's a great songwriter, and the new Babyshambles EP basically proves that. I know what you mean, he can seem like a complete w***** sometimes, but some of the songs he's written are brilliant. I dont know what sort of music you are into but listen to 'Can't Stand Me Now', 'Dont Look Back Into The Sun', 'What A Waster' and 'What Katie Did' , all by The Libertines, and you'll probably relaise how good a songwriter he is.

> I've only ever heard of the babyshambles because of pete docherty's cocaine habit. Never even heard a song of theirs. If Kate dumped him, my guess is he'd be screwed and drop of the radar. I like Oasis though, but you're right, the gallaghers are a bit much sometimes

I doubt he'd go into nothing. He would be less well known of course, but The Libertines have got a massive fanbase and they all just listen to Babyshambles now because Doherty is there 'Idol'. Bit weird to have a cocaine addict as your idol I think though...