• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Musical Tastes

JAFFA   
Mehrino. Without wanting to be patronising, I think it's good to see a dude of your age liking this type of music, compared to some of the b***ocks that a lot of your peer group listen to.

Best post in this thread :)

I saw the Boss last Friday.

Excellent gig (and I ain't that big on live music). He and the E Street band were blinding. Nearly three hours played and it got better and better. Fine selection old and new songs and an inevitably adoring crowd.

My first visit to the unholy Emirates, too. I could write an essay on everything that I hated about the place, but I shan't bore you any more.

The only time I've seen him was at the old Wembley as the headliner at the Amnesty tour around 86?

Bloody depressing emos spoiling this thread :P

Went to see Paramore at Brixton in February, New Found Glory also made an appearance. Was awesome!

Got tickets for Pendulum at Brixton on Fri 5th December.

Most importantly, Madness at the O2 Dome, 19th December, can't wait!!!

I'd love to see Paramore live! I just feel as though I wouldn't fit in witht he other 12 year old girls there...

I'm seeing Pendulum aswell but Supporting LP and Jay z, gonna be so bloody good!

Flo17   

I've been listening to a lot of stuff recently as I've been revising for my final A Level exams. A few of the bands I've listened to the most:

The National

Neutral Milk Hotel

Okkervil River

Cloud Cult

Windmill

The Hold Steady

Seabear

Johnny Foreigner

Hot Club De Paris

Frightened Rabbit

Wolf Parade

The Kabeedies

Let's Wrestle

Tokyo Police Club

And also, Sigur Ros have released a song from their new album due out this summer which is pretty nice.

Edited by Flo17

Benners   

Anyone seen Alex Han ? he's coming to Europe this summer with Marcus Miller. The kid looks like a diamond.

I'm taking the trip to Marseille & possibly Montreux to check it.

wise76   

Charlito 69