• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Musical Tastes

Reel   

You guys for the most part listen to some really good stuff. The garbage level is much level than I expected. I see lots of sigur ros, neutral milk hotel, nas, and all kinds of other good stuff.

Guest Louder Than Ritalin   

Just to annoy Jon a little more, I will be seeing Sigur Ros this weekend.

Reel. Which part of Cali are you from my good man? I'm coming over to Coachella Valley next April, you ever been?

Sorry John, but apart from MGMT, who are these bands? lol.

I chose bands I thought some people wouldn't have heard of. I do like some more well known stuff too. :)

Just to annoy Jon a little more, I will be seeing Sigur Ros this weekend.

Low blow. You have no idea how painful that is! I was thinking about going to see them in Bristol which is the only place they are playing within a reasonable distance from me and it's sold out. Plenty of tickets left for Blackpool, Wolverhampton and Bournemouth.....

:(

doober   
I chose bands I thought some people wouldn't have heard of. I do like some more well known stuff too. :)

Haha fair enough, oh and sincerest apologies for getting your name wrong Jon. That is despicable. Anyway, feel free to name your mainstream alternatives (those well known bands lol).

Haha fair enough, oh and sincerest apologies for getting your name wrong Jon. That is despicable.

No worries pal. :)

Anyway, feel free to name your mainstream alternatives (those well known bands lol).

Editors, Sigur Ros, The Libertines, Arcade Fire, Vampire Weekend......

Those are all pretty well known now.

All awful bands though.

You being serious? I suppose you like bands like the Dillinger Escape Plan then? If you know anything about music then you can't deny that Sigur Ros are simply immense. Simple.

Those bands are just a few I chose of the top of my head that I thought doober might know.

All awful bands though.

There has been number of times you have posted what I consider to be utter rubbish on here and I have remained quiet as you are entitled to your own tastes. But if you want a debate.....

Who are your favourite bands then?

Those bands are just a few I chose of the top of my head that I thought doober might know.

There has been number of times you have posted what I consider to be utter rubbish on here and I have remained quiet as you are entitled to your own tastes. But if you want a debate.....

Who are your favourite bands then?

Death To Everyone

I Hate My Life

Shouting Competition

Drowned Out By Guitars

Teenage Angst

Mascara Party

We Drown Puppies

My Parents Are Boring

I reckon those are the types of bands Lees listens to ;)