Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ove

Live Match Thread: Wigan Vs Chelsea

0 posts in this topic

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Wigan match, before and during the game. Keep it intelligent.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in its deletion.

This is getting confusing where we should read and write for match build up, games and after games.

Anyway go on the blues kick some arse to make up for another week of bad press. 3-0 win

What do you all reckon, Hilario or Hedman?

Hilario, think he did very well against Newcastle United. Don't know what it is with some of us. Boula and Hilario were two of the biggest heroes against Barcelona, they played terrific, but two bad matches change everything.. I can remember Carlo missing some easy crosses as well in the past. Especially for a goalkeeper it's important we give him as much support as we gave him against Barcelona.

For me, definitely Hilario.

I am curious which players will play today. I think we will not play every big player. May be Makelele won't play and one player on 4 yellows as well.. We've got to rotate these days.

I'd like to see us play well for 90 mins. Not just the last 20.

And I'd like to see us score from a simple tap-in after some incisive build-up play. Can't remember the last time that happened...

Failing that I'd settle for a sloppy win and a Drogba thunderbolt.

I'd like to see us play well for 90 mins. Not just the last 20.

And I'd like to see us score from a simple tap-in after some incisive build-up play. Can't remember the last time that happened...

Failing that I'd settle for a sloppy win and a Drogba thunderbolt.

Newcastle at home, Didier Drogba, little lucky was the cross by Sheva though.

Two - nil with goals from Robben and The Mighty Drogs..

I hope we bang a few in today, its been 5 games since we last scored in the first half. Robbie and Sheva really need the goals so I'm goin for...

Wigan 0-3 Chelsea (Robben, 2xSheva)