• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

James Prescott

Avram Grant

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,277-2549108,00.html

This is the guy Roman wants to come in and help Sheva. Apparently he's coming to the club in the summer. This article is suggesting that he might even be in charge of first team affairs. Not good. Hopefully, just as a coach. But preferably not at all.

Portuga   

I hope this is not a trend where Roman starts introducing pupetts or mupetts into the footballing side of Chelsea.

If Sheva needs any help perhaps he should watch a few videos of what it takes to be a top striker in the Premiership - Henry , Drogba , Van Nistelroy , Shearer and even Owen.

Zola , Vialli, Berbatov, Robben ,and Di Canio are also good examples of players coming from the continent that settled in quickly and did well for their respective teams in their first season !

I also just remembered that JFH predicted that Sheva would struggle !

Once again, is this for real or media-talk?

If it's about that useless t**d Shevvy, why don't we loan the git to Pompey and let that arse Grant coach him down there?

Highly unlikely. Hardly an established name is he?

Codger   

Oh for goodness sake. Director of Football? My arse. Nobody knows anything about the guy, and Harry's comments speak volumes.

James, elsewhere you've said we won't end up like Hearts. How would this appointment sit with your feelings about that?

I'm not being funny but was this point overlooked???

0: Number of matches that Israel lost under Avram Grant during the qualifying campaign for the 2006 World Cup finals  in a group that included France, Switzerland and Ireland

Not bad at all.........

0: Number of matches that Israel lost under Avram Grant during the qualifying campaign for the 2006 World Cup finals  in a group that included France, Switzerland and Ireland

Not bad at all.........

May I suggest that you are being funny - if you're suggesting that a few numpty WC qualifiers are an indication of success at Chelsea.

Not bad at all.........

So what ?