• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CFCnet Main Site

Cream Of The Crop - January's Positives

Two weeks ago, just minutes before the Liverpool game at Anfield, my expectations were dampened with the news that Ricardo Carvalho's illness had ruled him out of that crucial tie. Frankly, I expected nothing less than a damage limitation exercise from the Chelsea team there on. I'd probably be forgiven if I said that a 2-0 loss was perhaps little damage done, considering the circumstances. (Karan Menon)

http://www.CFCnet.co.uk/content/results_detail.asp?ID=6386

Another positives: 1. Mikel is getting to show some of his potential, 2. SWP do no longer appear to be a lost donkey. 3. CC final. 4. Thrashings in the cups. 5. SFL PL player of the month, along with scoring 5 cup goals aswell. Good month

Now to Lassana Diarra, a young man who seemed to have lost his Chelsea career only to get it back on track (all in the same month).
Funny how opinions change. I watched only two of his games at RB. He did okay, but as much as I'm satisfied with him getting playing time, I'm as much concerned that it's at the expense of Geremi and Ferreira.
An interesting statistic on Sheva: he’s the only player in the Chelsea squad to have scored in all the competitions that Chelsea has participated in this season.

I was about to write that Lampard and Drogba scored in the CC, FA Cup and Prem., but I saw you added the CS.