• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Forecast The Result - Chelsea V Arsenal Carling Cup Final

Sir   

Right just only realised that we only have one more game against Boro, then the Champions League against Porto, then the Carling Cup final which is a pretty good line up of Chelsea football. My prediction for the final is a Chelsea 2-0 win, Drogba and Ballack to score!

dont believe it will be as easy as 2-0 against the gunners. 2-1 or 3-2. plenty of goals though I hope!! nothing better than a goal fest final!! Lampard defo to score!

2-2 then 3-2 victory to us after extra time. (Drogba and Lamps, then Terry to score the winner with his head from Franks corner)

dcruze1   

Hate to spoil the "goal fest final" theory BUT I think 1-1 and Chelsea to win it 2-1 in extra time (Drogba 2 goals)

Hate to spoil the "goal fest final" theory BUT I think 1-1 and Chelsea to win it 2-1 in extra time (Drogba 2 goals)

You haven't spoilt it at all, you've just said what you THINK it will be, but I'm sure you would rather HOPE for more goals!! But I do agree, Drogba to score!

I'm going for 3-2 to Chelsea

Lampard

Drogba

Shevchenko

with Henry bagging 2 for Arsenal.

There is no way Wenger will play his "kids" in this one

Chelsea 2 Arsenal 1

Finally. Began to wonder when you were going to post this, 4-2 Chelsea. Wenger use mostly crap players, but use some stars aswell. Robben, Terry, Lampard, Drogba to score for us, Adebayor and Rosicky for L`arse. Wenger then to say: "well it was only the carling cup, and if we had wanted to, we would certainly have won the game!"(yeah...right...). PLaying with Adebayor, Rosicky, Toure, Almunia, Hoyte, Eboue, Fabregas, Van Perise, and still he will claim he played with his reserve team.....