• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CFCnet Main Site

Bring On Scousers By The Score!

Is it just me that is convinced that we are in for the inevitable - Liverpool in the quarters? If Arsenal and Man Utd win through today, the chances of being drawn against an English team are high - 4 of the 8 quarter finalists would be English. I've just had the feeling since Liverpool won in Barcelona that fate will pair us up again. Don't mind the match up - just can't stand all the hysteria leading up to the games, especially from the press.

With the possibility of four English teams in the last eight then an all English draw, or two, would be ineviatable. If they were all kept apart then someone at UEFA would surely be sacked. My initial feeling is that Chelsea and Liverpool will be kept apart (Although knowing UEFA and their draws it could already be made) My own personal feeling is that Liverpool will draw Man Utd (Whisper that to Liverpool fans) I just hope that PSV win their tie, because I wouldn't want us to play Arsenal - I fear them more than any of the other English teams.

Can you imagine if all the English sides don't meet up (if Arsenal and United make it through today), and we get an all English semis?

It'd be very interesting, really. Might even distract people from the FA Cup and Prem.

Can you imagine if all the English sides don't meet up (if Arsenal and United make it through today), and we get an all English semis?

It'd be very interesting, really. Might even distract people from the FA Cup and Prem.

Won`t happen now since the gooners are out of it. I like them better crying after an early dismissal.

Redtetti   
My own personal feeling is that Liverpool will draw Man Utd (Whisper that to Liverpool fans)

It is gathering pace, but I refuse to listen. For that one, I would probably break the habit of a lifetime and go there for the first time ( apart from of course as a neutral venue ;-) )

I have no issues with that distraction. We can cope

:-)~

Redtetti   
I would like PSV or Roma next.

Pretty shocked by PSV's progress in this round, as I though they were poor when we played them in the group. Nice quality scarves though and a great place to get to.

As for Roma, no travelling fan from this country wants them.