• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

revolutionary bean

...at Last...

So, I'm new here.. hey..

Where I come from, there aren't many people who supports Chelsea...most of them are manure fans and just oh so desperate for another taste of their old glory, So being the only Chelsea fan in the college is hard having to defend Chelsea from a marauding bunch of mancs who counter every possible arguments I can create about Chelsea being a better team with "Look who's at the top of the league!!!".

I've only been a Chelsea fan for a year, that's another thing that I've gotten a lot of sticks for too, being a branded a stereotypical chelsea fan.

Nothing I can do about it and hell I'm willing to wait it out for years until other Chelsea fans out there will take me in as a real fan.

So yeah, I'm glad I finally found some other Chelsea fans...

Oh, and the reason I've only been a Chelsea fan for a year is that I've only started watching football for a year.

The thing about manure, is that they are no such thing as a "fan" of their club. No natural supporters, and not one of them knows much about the club. At least very, very few.

...at least, tell them they're **** and they know they are! Welcome mate....
Thanks mate!
The thing about manure, is that they are no such thing as a "fan" of their club. No natural supporters, and not one of them knows much about the club. At least very, very few.

Haha, can't argue to them about that as I'm a new Chelsea fan myself!