• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Solo-Kalou21

Gael Kakuta

syza   

*set to sign

Chelsea are set to swoop for Lens starlet Gael Kakuta, according to reports from across the Channel.

The Blues have been very busy in recent weeks lining up swoops for youngsters from all over the continent.

Having held talks to land players from Holland and Spain, Frank Arnesen's-led youth division have now highlighted Kakuta as their next target.

The 16-year-old is a highly-rated member of the French youth team and has come through the ranks at the Felix Bollaert.

However, he is not yet under a professional contract and as with so many youngsters in Europe - The Premiership again looks set to benefit, and Chelsea are lining up a professional deal for Kakuta.

Reports suggest he will leave Lens at the end of the season and pen his first professional deal at Stamford Bridge.

Source: http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...or+Lens+starlet

He is very promising. He plays regularly for France -16 national team. He is a central midfielder and score a lot of goals.

I would love to see him stay at Lens longer and come at Chelsea in the future... ;)

Juni   

French friend of mine tells me the deal is signed, and that Kakuta is very talented, an attacking midfielder who we should see more of in the u17 Finals this summer.

Olusisi   

Frank Arnesen has been monitored this kid since last year and he is suppose to special. I read somewhere that he is regarded as a great hope for the Len football club and hopeful he can fulfil his potential at this football club.

Juni   

He looks nothing like Zidane, given he's black.

By his own admission the player he tries to model himself on is Steven Gerrard.

lazydude   
He looks nothing like Zidane, given he's black.

By his own admission the player he tries to model himself on is Steven Gerrard.

And how did you figure that out?