Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MooneyCFC

Where Are You Sitting At Old Trafford?

0 posts in this topic

hi I just recieved my tickets for the game agaisnt blackburn at old trafford. got the 25 quid tickets so though I was sitting in the stretford end. now relised that there are also £25 tickets in tier 3 of the North Stand? is any one else sitting here thats going to be singing loud or is it going to be like sitting in the East Upper at the bridge?

cheers

dave

I sat there last year for the Liverpool semi - back row of back tier. There was no problem with the atmosphere as the quiet mob usually fork out for the more expensive tickets. It was very loud up there with the singing echoing under the North Stand roof.

On the down side, if you're near the back like I was, you can only see the pitch; you cannot see any other part of the ground due to the roof's overhang which makes for a strange experience. If I remember correctly, there's about 30-odd rows up there, so if rows 1-10 you'll be able to see more of what's going on in other stands.

Also, it is seriously high up. I haven't sat in the East Upper since I was a kid, but as I remember it's ever higher at OT.

Don't worry, though - at least it will be LOUD! Enjoy.

I sat there last year for the Liverpool semi - back row of back tier. There was no problem with the atmosphere as the quiet mob usually fork out for the more expensive tickets. It was very loud up there with the singing echoing under the North Stand roof.

On the down side, if you're near the back like I was, you can only see the pitch; you cannot see any other part of the ground due to the roof's overhang which makes for a strange experience. If I remember correctly, there's about 30-odd rows up there, so if rows 1-10 you'll be able to see more of what's going on in other stands.

Also, it is seriously high up. I haven't sat in the East Upper since I was a kid, but as I remember it's ever higher at OT.

Don't worry, though - at least it will be LOUD! Enjoy.

cheers mate....hopefully it will be a good day as its my first time going to old trafford. I'm in row 6 so should be alright then, not too bothered about the view at the end of the day. aslong as we are in the final at wembley and its nice and loud so I get to have a little sing song :D lol

I've sat twice for England games and the atmosphere will be fine, just seems a very long way to the pitch

Family section, West Stand Lower, (Stretford End), Block WL101 row LL ..... which I am guessing is approx 12 rows back, tucked up in the corner, and open to the elements :o)

block W3105, row 15, seats 57, 58

£35 Tickets

Hopefully the Atmosphere will be good !!

have been to a United game with my mate who is a season ticket holder in the Stretford end before and the view is great, it was when we won 3-0 in 2001 !!!!

Can we take our own flags to hang over the tier of the Stretford end ?

Please everyone bring ya flags!!!

See if ya spot mine........stretford end upper, st george flag with 2 old crests & stoke blues at the bottom

I'm sitting in the blackburn end

It'll be a lonely day for you, then.

Please everyone bring ya flags!!!

See if ya spot mine........stretford end upper, st george flag with 2 old crests & stoke blues at the bottom

We're in WL102 Row EE. Three kids (one with stubble and a balding pate).