Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Founding Member

Who Do You Support?

198 posts in this topic

I need to ask all of you to declare which team you support, you can update this information in your profile by going to; 'My Controls' then 'Edit Profile Information' then entering the team you support in 'Team'.

There are a few reasons for this, the main one being we (and you) need to be able to easily identify opposition supporters. The rules have been changed to reflect that this is now a necessity rather than a optional profile choice.

http://forums.CFCnet...?act=boardrules

"All supporters are asked to declare which team they support upon registration. Those pretending to be Chelsea supporters who turn out not to be will be immediately banned. Those not declaring a team may find their posts are not accepted."

Those who do not declare where their loyalties lay may not get their posts through moderation until they do, please help us out by making this one simple change to your profile.

Whilst we accept opposition supporters here, we do have a zero tolerance policy towards new members who support other teams. If their first two posts are wind ups, we ban them, no questions, no second chances, no arguements.

Sorry to be a pain, but I'm sure the majority of you understand why we need to do this.

Thanks in advance,

Toby

If their first two posts are wind ups, we ban them, no questions, no second chances, no arguements.

Quick question Toby - Do you take on extra staff when we are on the cusp of a match against the 'pool and can you let me press the button? Go on, just the once, pleeeeease. lol :-)

I have a question, what if someone was neutral? what do they do?

and, are non-chelsea fans not allowed to join the forum anymore?

<---I'm a Chelsea Fan.

......are non-chelsea fans not allowed to join the forum anymore?

Sorry, but did you actually read Toby's post?

Sorry, but did you actually read Toby's post?

I think he was referring to neutral supporters MT, which is a fair point.

It's very rare we get a non-supporter here, but will cross that bridge when we come to it.

Whilst we accept opposition supporters here, we do have a zero tolerance policy towards new members who support other teams. If their first two posts are wind ups, we ban them, no questions, no second chances, no arguements.

Excellent :)

Well done Toby.

As a passionate fan-I despise other non CFC fans coming on here.

Quite frankly I've never ventured over to any of the other clubs forumn's -as I have no interest in their problems if they have any!!!

Therefore I cannot understand those that are registered on this site.

That's because you haven't visited some of the other oppo fan's sites. Actually, Liverpool have a couple of decent fan sites, but by and large most sites are rubbish. As an example, I offer up the execrable AWIMB. Sadly, that's typical of many fan sites on the net.

I'm here because I'm nosy!

First registered before the semi finals of two years ago and managed to be literate enough to survive, mainly to see what you were saying about us, and game my own opinions about the game. Sort of never went away after that