Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Founding Member

Who Do You Support?

198 posts in this topic

I don't se the point of most of the opposition fans on here, but I must say that people such as Red4life are no problem at all because they are sensible, much more restrained than I would be on a Liverpool site. I admire their self control! :)

I'm here because I'm nosy!

First registered before the semi finals of two years ago and managed to be literate enough to survive, mainly to see what you were saying about us, and game my own opinions about the game. Sort of never went away after that

Must be the intelligent aspect.

Finally you're getting tough on opposition supporters. I love it!

I don't mind the sensible opposition fans on the site giving their opinion and that, it's nice to know what they think and see from a total unbiased point of view. (If say a liverpool fan is commenting on a Chelsea V Tottenham match for example).

However I do wonder why other fans come on the site and become full-time members. I mean I'd get bored of reading other clubs fans forums after a bit.

Just a gentle reminder, we are going to start clamping down on this soon.

That's because you haven't visited some of the other oppo fan's sites. Actually, Liverpool have a couple of decent fan sites, but by and large most sites are rubbish. As an example, I offer up the execrable AWIMB. Sadly, that's typical of many fan sites on the net.

On the subject of bad Liverpool forums I would add in Football Matters and The Shankley Gates. Both to be avoided like the plague.

I come on here because my son supports chelsea

and was at the recent semi final in the away end (at that)

and he has seen two away matches this season

I am from glasgow tried to get him to be a teddy bear

but it wasnt to be and he supported chelsea since

the vialla chelsea era.

I admit I also visit a gers site and there is a resident celtic fan

who winds people up but is respected

you need to have a few neutrals and in my case

I have a soft spot for the chelsea due to a history

of good relations between the blue brothers.

I don't mind the sensible opposition fans on the site giving their opinion and that, it's nice to know what they think and see from a total unbiased point of view. (If say a liverpool fan is commenting on a Chelsea V Tottenham match for example).

However I do wonder why other fans come on the site and become full-time members. I mean I'd get bored of reading other clubs fans forums after a bit.

Because as I keep telling everyone on here "everyone's a Chelsea fan it's just some of em don't realise it".

I come on here because my son supports chelsea

and was at the recent semi final in the away end (at that)

and he has seen two away matches this season

I am from glasgow tried to get him to be a teddy bear

but it wasnt to be and he supported chelsea since

the vialla chelsea era.

I admit I also visit a gers site and there is a resident celtic fan

who winds people up but is respected

you need to have a few neutrals and in my case

I have a soft spot for the chelsea due to a history

of good relations between the blue brothers.

Rangers fans I'm sure are not the problem... chelsea and rangers no problems... blues brothers... just trappy scousersfor example who don't know when to keep their mouth shut are the problems