• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Founding Member

Who Do You Support?

Codger   
just trappy scousersfor example who don't know when to keep their mouth shut are the problems

Really? Perhaps you can do our job for us then. When you've been around here a little longer you'll realise that we don't allow trappy oppo fans who don't know when to keep their mouths shut on the site for very long. The oppo fans who have been here for any length of time are still here for a very good reason.

The biggest problem for us is people who come on here masquerading as Chelsea fans. We find them all out eventually, but sometimes it takes a little time.

Still a lot of posts without it, I guess those being devious will declare chelsea as their team anyway in the hope of beating the mods

Codger   
Still a lot of posts without it, I guess those being devious will declare chelsea as their team anyway in the hope of beating the mods

Yes, and we'll get to them, don't worry. Thing is, people who aren't Chelsea fans will be spotted eventually, they always are.

Putting Chelsea in their profile doesn't help them because if it's obvious they're not Chelsea when they declared they are then it's an immediate ban. It saves us time and hassle going through warnings and other nonsense.

Blimey, there was me reading on and nodding my head that people should declare their team and I didn't even have it in my profile!! All sorted now...

I'm one of those who went into this trap today.

While I'm not that active and do a lot more reading than posting, I haven't seen this rule until Toby made me aware of it.

IMO, everyone who has to say an intelligent point should be able to do so - but if there are trolls it's only adequate to ban them.

The reason for me to be here is that I wanted to see how Ballack gets along here - he's the first german export to a serious contender in the last decade.

By watching Chelsea games via streaming, I've come to appreciate the football played in the EPL - so now, in means of the premier league, I call myself a Chelsea fan.

Osgood   

I am a Juventus fan, but in the modern football era.. EPL looks the most attractive league for me, when I see the news of Roman Abramovich takeover Chelsea I feel that Chelsea finally can be a winner! (previously, Chelsea always considered as a tough challanger but never favourites as a winner).. besides, I really hate RED color which Three of the Big 4 in EPL use..

Keep the blue flag flying HIGH!!

--> I'm a CHELSEA FAN

Reon   

Who others than CFC!!

I am a Juventus fan, but in the modern football era.. EPL looks the most attractive league for me, when I see the news of Roman Abramovich takeover Chelsea I feel that Chelsea finally can be a winner! (previously, Chelsea always considered as a tough challanger but never favourites as a winner).. besides, I really hate RED color which Three of the Big 4 in EPL use..Keep the blue flag flying HIGH!!--> I'm a CHELSEA FAN

I don't quite understand your post. Why don't you just say you are a Juve fan and a Chelsea fan? Ciao.