Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Founding Member

Who Do You Support?

198 posts in this topic

I don't quite understand your post. Why don't you just say you are a Juve fan and a Chelsea fan? Ciao.

I joined because I wanted to see what Chelsea fans are really like - I believe both the fans and the club are percieved wrongly by a lot of people. But I understand if Chelsea fans don't particularly want me on here - and am happy to leave if it bothers people. I promise that I won't be any trouble!

I joined because I wanted to see what Chelsea fans are really like - I believe both the fans and the club are percieved wrongly by a lot of people. But I understand if Chelsea fans don't particularly want me on here - and am happy to leave if it bothers people. I promise that I won't be any trouble!

Well I am happy to see a Reading fan here after the amount of Liverpool and United fans we have had of late , I am sure 99.9% of us Chelsea fans will be more than welcoming to you posting on the forum.

Hi there I am a Newcastle United fan. I like reading the posts on this site.

I have spent many a terrible afternoon watching my team lose against Chelsea, so you gain some respect for a great time like yours.

Really? Perhaps you can do our job for us then. When you've been around here a little longer you'll realise that we don't allow trappy oppo fans who don't know when to keep their mouths shut on the site for very long. The oppo fans who have been here for any length of time are still here for a very good reason.

The biggest problem for us is people who come on here masquerading as Chelsea fans. We find them all out eventually, but sometimes it takes a little time.

I wasn't having a dig. I wast just saying its people liek that that you don't want on the sight. Nothing more

The biggest problem for us is people who come on here masquerading as Chelsea fans. We find them all out eventually, but sometimes it takes a little time.

and was that aimed at me or generally?

and was that aimed at me or generally?

Trust me, you'd know if I'd aimed it at you personally.

Lol we'v all been there

Heed Sir Robben's words, george, for he speaks the truth. ;)

lol ok fair enough. As I said I wasnt having a dig though. I appreciate what you do

I am a Juventus fan, .....--> I'm a CHELSEA FAN
all I meant was that in the left hand side bit of the page where you are asked to declare your team wouldnt it be clearer to say you are a Juventus fan and a Chelsea fan. I wasnt meaning to give you a hard time.