• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CFCnet Main Site

Catharsis

They say never write when you're angry. Apparently you're more prone to spelling mistakes such as, say, accidentally writing 'scouser' as 'swine-faced mule', or grammatical mistakes such as failing to make the subtle distinction between the sentences 'we lost on penalties at Anfield' and 'they grind up babies to make sausages in Liverpool'. But you know what? (Mark Daniell)

http://www.CFCnet.co.uk/content/results_detail.asp?ID=6510

Well, I LIKED it, it made me smile and YES it does make you feel better to have a good old fashioned angry rant and get it off your chest! Nice one Mark! ;-)

Mehrino   

As far as rants go, that is right up there with the best. I hope you fell better Mark and as for the "ground-up babies" thats definetly one I'm going to use on my scouse mates!

kembo   

Revenge. I can wait.

Khobar   

It's affecting my family life.

I'd promised the kids I would take them to MacDonalds, but then I saw they were running a promotion with Disney - A plastic Mickey with every happy meal.

I've been surrounded by plastic Mickeys since Wednesday bloody morning and I was damned if I was going to put myself in the way of three more.

Revenge will come without a shadow of a doubt.

maybe sooner than you think, chelsea win FA and carling cups, Liverpool Lose champs league final, revenge partially dealt?

Sekhar   

I still haven't got over that game. had three exams in a row after it. But now, yeah I feel quite angry. That rant was a good read. I can't wait to play them next season. Here's looking forward to another 4-1 at their back-yard. Atmosphere my bloody a***.

How long until all the bindip...... sorry, scousers find this and go mental. "How dare anyone write anything bad about Liverpool??!!?" They are right though. Who are we to write anything? They have the best fans in the world (despite being outsung by those Chelsea legends who went on Tuesday, but lets ignore that like the press). Who cares about a few (thousand) coins being thrown? There are bigger problems in the game (Celery threatens to damage football beyond repair. It's a matter of time before someone is killed by it.).

I reckon we get a petition going to let Liverpool get a bonus 30 points in the league because they deserve it. No one really knows why, they just do. God those scouser are good people!